Mr. Pricklepants

(0 Reviews)
Armonk, NY, 10504

Facts About Me

Breed: Pit Bull Terrier
Color: Tan/Yellow/Fawn

Age: senior
Size: Large 61-100 lbs (28-45 kg)

Sex: m
Pet ID: 25760115


Facts About Me

1

0
0

1
1
1

0


My Story

Not many dogs have a prefix attached to their name, and not many dogs are like Mr. Pricklepants. Stately, dignified and the picture of a senior gentleman, Mr. Pricklepants is one unique individual. When you first meet Mr. Pricklepants, you might assume he is aloof or standoffish. With a few treats and an abundance of pets, he quickly turns into your BFF. Many assume he is a low-key and easygoing senior, which he is 97% of the time, but the other 3% is pure enthusiasm. Mr. Pricklepants enjoys nothing more than getting out and about in the yard where he can run to his heart's content. 

Mr. Pricklepants is a dog with a story to tell: he came to us from our rescue partner in West Virginia, where he had been a primarily outdoor dog before coming to their shelter. He was a favorite of the staff and volunteers who saw just how special this senior guy is when he opens up. Mr. Pricklepants is truly an ideal companion for a family that wants a dog for nice long walks around the neighborhood, but who would equally be as comfortable watching a movie or Sunday night football. Stop by the shelter today and ask about fostering or adopting this awesome senior guy!


Shelter Info

Shelter Name: Adopt-A-Dog Inc.

City: Armonk
State: NY

Postal Code: 10504
Country: US

For more information:
Ask About Me.

Tagged as: NY

Powered by:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Business Hours