This happy go lucky ‘Puggle’ is ready to go to his forever home! This guy is about 1 year old. He was adopted, but didn’t adapt well to a changing lifestyle, so he is looking for a home with a single person or couple and no young kids. He enjoys walks, but was reported to be ‘anxious’ on long car rides. He needs an experienced home who is willing to work on his anxiety (or just hang out happily at home!). He is fine with other dogs, but could also be the only dog.
If this posting is up, this dog is still available!
Thank you so much for your interest in one of our adoptable dogs. If you have questions, please e-mail (email@example.com). Our volunteer adoption committee will do its best to answer your inquiry within 24 to 48 hours.
If you are interested in adopting please read the following to expedite your application.
1. Return to our website at http://www.yolospca.org
2. Fill out an adoption application at http://bit.ly/1PIWjIA
3. If you are interested in meeting multiple animals please put all their names on one application.
4. The adoption committee will email you to confirm receipt of your application as long as you have an email address listed on your application.
5. If the dog is a good match for your family, a volunteer will call you to set up a meeting. The Yolo County SPCA is a volunteer run organization and are usually only able to call back if the dog would be a good match for your family based on the information received from the volunteer foster families.
All of our canines are altered (spayed & neutered), puppies are started on their shots (DAPP), adults are up to date (rabies and DAPP) and have been heart worm tested (negative) and all dogs are microchipped. The adoption fee is $150 (which covers all of these costs) for all adult dogs and $200.00 for puppies under 1 year. THERE IS NO SHELTER FOR YOU TO VISIT BECAUSE WE ARE A FOSTER BASED ORGANIZATION. IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS, WE REMOVE OUR ANIMALS FROM OUR SITE WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN ADOPTED.
The Yolo County SPCA is a private, not-for-profit animal rescue organization. All of our animals awaiting adoption are in foster homes. For more general questions please visit www.yolospca.org or contact us through email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Shelter Name: Yolo County SPCA
For more information:
Ask About Me.